Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Painting Space

I found this shelf at a yard sale this past weekend and I just knew it was perfect for my space. I might paint is white just to brighten it up a bit. Even if I just white wash it will add a little more character to the piece, but I think for $10 it is not a bad deal.

I have been sure busy with creating new art for products. I have a lot of new items added to my Society6 shop and also a bunch of new designs in my Spoonflower shop.

 

I have a whole bunch of boards reading for names to be adding. I will be painting these on Saturday at the Deer Festival in Monticello, GA. I am really looking froward to the festival.

I will have a collection of crosses as well. The basecoat is dry and I am starting to paint flowers on a couple and I am excited about how these are turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment