Monday, March 14, 2016

Get Creative Today

Let's get creative with a southern lady

Today it's all about lettering. I am in the process of creating a new coloring book full of quotes. I'm am really enjoying the process and how each one has a different style of lettering. I want to share a glimpse behind the scenes at a few that I have in the works.

I ended up creating this one as a solid and I will invert it once I get it into the computer. This one will also have some flowers around it as well when it is finished.
Adding the details and designs to this quote was a long process. I really enjoy adding all of the details and I find it a relaxing process.
I am trying to decide if I want to add designs to these letters or If I want to leave them plain so that the person who colors it can add their own spin to it.
I decide to add a textured shadow to this one to add interest and depth. I like playing around with these types of lettering because of the 3D effect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment